Experience and Specialties
• 20+ Years Experience in Real Estate Management, Development & Sales
Past and Present Memberships and Affiliations
• Managed Multi-Million Dollar Condo and Luxury Home Renovations
• Specializes in Residential and Residential Income Property
• Chairman's Circle Award Winner for Production | Top 1% Nationwide
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
• Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
• Past President, BHHS California Properties ~ The Charitable Foundation
• Estate Planning Council of San Diego
• National Association of Realtors
• Northeast Florida Association of Realtors
• Jacksonville-Oceanside Rotary
• Canine Companions for Independence ~ First Coast Chapter
• Certified Wine Professional ~ The Culinary Institute of America
Mark Stuart is co-founder of one of the top producing luxury real estate groups in the country, ranking in the top 1% of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices agents nationwide. His "Private Client Services" strategy serves as the foundation for all of his activities as a real estate professional.
Originally from Lincoln, Nebraska, Mark began his real estate career in 1996 by purchasing his first residential rental property. Subsequently, he located, financed, and managed a number of residential development projects. Additionally, he founded 4 fully capitalized Home Owners Associations coupled with these projects. His largest endeavor was an award winning condominium conversion, a featured winner on HGTV’s “House Hunters”.
“While managing real estate investment partnerships, I was always looking at the bottom line when it came time to bring our properties to market,” said Stuart. “There are very specific systems which bring the highest likelihood of attracting the best price and terms for a listed property. We designed our entire Private Client Services blueprint from the ground up to focus on efficient marketing, superior communication, and accountable results which vastly exceed market averages.”
Mark’s unparalleled work ethic, passion for excellence, and negotiation skills result in confidence from his clients whether they be buyers, sellers, developers, or investors. “Private Client Services is not a division of our company,” he added. “It is a proprietary strategy we developed over time that absolutely makes money for our clients.”
When he’s not working in real estate, Mark can be found playing golf, raising his Canine Companions for Independence pup-in-training, riding his bike, cooking, or enjoying a glass of wine with friends.